Learn why they choose Gutter-Vac Northern Beaches & Upper North Shore
The dust, dirt, leaves and debris that collect in gutters can also block downpipes – causing major plumbing issues. That’s why we vacuum clean the downpipes as well as the gutters.
But we don’t stop there. We also do 6 extra service features to keep everyone happy. That’s why we’re the preferred choice for real estate agents, property managers, strata managers and commercial building managers across the Northern Beaches.
6 Additional service features included with every gutter clean from Gutter-Vac
- All leaves and debris removed from gutters, roof and downpipes are taken away by us so there’s no extra cleaning work to do.
- We provide before and after photos of the roof and gutters so you and your clients can see what we’ve done.
- We also supply a roof and gutter report showing the condition of each building’s roof and gutters.
- If you’re serious about preventing future plumbing problems due to blocked drains and downpipes, we can provide a Regular Maintenance Program with “set and forget” scheduling. We’ll even notify you, in advance, of the date for the next clean.
- Many insurance companies are now asking for proof of regular roof maintenance when investigating claims relating to roof and water damage. As one of our Regular Maintenance Program clients, we can provide you with proof of our last visit and the date for our next scheduled visit.
- All of our roof and gutter cleaning technicians are safety trained with Work at Heights and are fully insured.
Take advantage of our Regular Maintenance Program
Our Regular Maintenance Program takes the headache out of planning and monitoring regular roof, gutter and downpipe cleaning.
Each plan is tailored to the individual needs of the building and its surrounds – considering things like the proximity and number of deciduous trees near the building. Typically roof and gutter cleaning occurs every 3, 6 or 12 months but the timing is entirely up to you.
For a complimentary roof and gutter inspection report (with photos) for any of the properties in your care, contact the team at Gutter-Vac Northern Beaches & Upper North Shore on 1300 654 253.
We’re the Northern Beaches gutter cleaning specialists covering Manly, Dee Why, Narrabeen, Mona Vale, Newport, Avalon, Terrey Hills and Frenchs Forest.