The Gutter-Vac team has been vacuum cleaning gutters for over 20 years! As a market leader in gutter vacuuming, we are a brand you can trust.
Gutter-Vac offers the highest quality technicians in the gutter cleaning industry. Each technician is equipped with specialised training in Gutter-Vac’s revolutionary vacuum technology. Gutter-Vac provides quality customer service with an emphasis on safety. Our professional gutter cleaning system is convenient, safe and superior value.
The Gutter-Vac team:
- Is professional and courteous.
- Is on time and efficient.
- Follows Gutter-Vac’s high service standard.
- Has speciality training in Gutter-Vac technology.
- Effectively cleans any sized property.
- Removes all debris from sites.
- Recommends a preventative maintenance plan.
- Complies with National and State safety requirements.
- Carries comprehensive insurance.
- Generates service agreements for continued services.
Founded in 1995, we invented the first effective gutter vacuum cleaning machine. Prior to Gutter-Vac the only way to clean gutters was by hand.
Founder Warren Ballantyne pioneered the first effective gutter vacuuming machine. Warren investigated the market and at the time there was only a crude form of vacuum equipment available which was totally inadequate for cleaning gutters. It took Warren (with the help of some local engineers), two years to research and develop vacuum machinery to make it suitable for cleaning gutters. It was at this time systems and procedures were developed and the Gutter-Vac franchise system was established.
We have revolutionized the gutter cleaning industry and the way in which gutters are now cleaned. Now, Gutter-Vac is the largest gutter vacuum cleaning network in the world – operating in eight Australian States and Territories.
Franchising began in Australia in 2000 and has now started across the USA as Outback GutterVac. To learn more about our franchising opportunities click here.