Did you know that we had a feature in the ‘Winter Garden’ section of the Kingborough Chronicle and Huon News? Gutter-Vac Southern Tasmania offers a professional and courteous vacuum cleaning service for commercial and domestic gutters, roofs, solar panels, downpipes, stormwater drains, and lots more.
Gutter cleaning is a task that is required all year round. Different areas require a clean at certain times of the year due to weather conditions, trees in the vicinity and the type of tree it is. Winter in Tasmania is a busy time for us with the rain and the Autumn and Winter leaves falling. It is not just trees though, moss builds up in the gutters due to the significant amount of moisture and limited sunlight that gets into the gutters.
Here are a few snippets from the article:
- “To clean your gutters, we use a specialised vacuum system that gets rid of leafy debris and removes mud, dirt and sludge that sits in the bottom of your gutters.”
- “The sludge can cause serious problems, not only with overflowing or blocked gutters but also with rust and long-lasting irreparable damage.”
- “We remove and clean it all, which means your gutters can do the job that they were intended for!”
- “In recognition for their dedication to customer satisfaction, Gutter-Vac Southern Tasmania were presented as winners for Franchisee of the Year 2018 and the Customer Service Award 2022, from a total of more than 80 other franchisees Australia-wide.”
- “For the Dobson’s and their team, safety is always key when it comes to working at heights on potentially dangerous surfaces.”
- “It might seem like a good idea to grab a ladder and clean your gutters yourself, but without the required training, it can be dangerous.”
- “Many accidents around the home occur on a ladder, saving a few dollars on professional gutter cleaning isn’t worth the risk of injury.”
Don’t risk a fall, give Gutter-Vac Southern Tasmania a call at 1300 654 253.