Bush Fires are a part of the country NSW, have you prepared your property for this upcoming Bush Fire Season?
Be proactive – here are some points to help you get started . . .
- Are your gutters and downpipes clean from leaf build up?
- Have you removed lower limbs and branches overhanging your home?
- Clean up your yard by removing any wood pile or mulch heaps, or rubbish lying around your yard
- Mow your grass regularly
- Get any broken roof tiles or gaps around your eves fixed
- Understand the Fire Danger Rating Board and Charts
· Make a Bush Fire Survival Plan – What can you do to keep your family SAFE ?
- Leave early and survive a Bush Fire
In an Ember Attack a fire doesn’t care where you live! Ember Attacks are the real threat in bush fire season as embers can blow into townships, rural properties and suburban areas! In the right conditions embers can travel many kilometres ahead of a fire or just on a gust of wind!
Do it now – Make A Plan www.myfireplan.com.au and be prepared for this upcoming Bush Fire Season
At Gutter-Vac Central West NSW with every Gutter Clean we will also provide the home owner with a Roof and Gutter Report – 1300 654 253