1. Expertise: Gutter-Vac Northern Rivers specialises in gutter cleaning and has extensive knowledge and experience in this area. A handyman may not have the same level of expertise and may not be as efficient or thorough in cleaning gutters.
2. Tools and Equipment: Gutter-Vac uses specialised vacuum equipment and tools that are designed for gutter cleaning. A handyman may not have access to these expensive tools, which could result in a less effective cleaning job.
3. Safety: Gutter cleaning can be a hazardous task, especially if the gutters are high off the ground. Gutter-Vac has safety equipment and trained technicians who can safely clean gutters without putting themselves or the homeowner at risk. A handyman may not have the same level of safety training or equipment.
4. Insurance: Gutter-Vac Northern Rivers is fully insured, which means that homeowners are protected in the case of any accidents or damage that may occur during the gutter cleaning process. A handyman may not have the same level of insurance coverage, which could leave homeowners liable for any damages or injuries that occur.
5. Satisfaction: We are a small family-owned business and part of Australia’s largest and longest running gutter cleaning company. We are proud of the exceptional level of customer service we provide, and confidently offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on every job we do.
If you live in any of the following areas you are eligible for Gutter-Vac’s services: Ballina, Lennox Head, Byron Bay, Suffolk Park, Brunswick Heads, Alstonville, Wollongbar, Tintenbar, Lismore, Skennars Head, Bangalow, Pottsville, Kyogle, Casino, Evans Head, Woodburn, Wardell, Coraki, Nimbin, The Channon.
To request a free no obligation quote, contact us on 1300 654 253.