As the warmer weather approaches, it is time to shed the jumpers and venture outside.
There is a clean fresh nip to the air. The bulbs are showing. Spring is here.
As you look around the house you see that winter has slowed the progress of maintenance to the house. Time to take the tasks in hand and get some work done.
You can do this yourself or get the professionals in. Give yourself the time to take in this beautiful weather by using a reputable company like Gutter-Vac Tasmania to tick some of those high risk chores off the list.
The following are some examples of what you might like to achieve this Spring:
- Clean walls, eaves and windows of cobwebs
- Clean gutters, storm water pits and drains
- Pressure wash or treat footpaths and driveways to clean up any moss or lichen from winter
- Clean windows
- Clean solar panels
And on those rainy spring days you could
- Clean the kitchen; fridge, oven, wash over walls, tiles and range hood, clear out pantry
- Clean the bathroom; wash over walls, remove dust and grime from exhaust fans, lights and skirting boards
- Wash or spot clean walls, floors, skirting boards and windows
- Go through cupboards and declutter.
Want to make some money?
Clear out any items you have not used in the last six months or are unlikely to use ever again. Have a garage sale.